- Learn what to expect from the process so you feel confident and in control
- Gain trust in your body and your surgical team so you feel calm and safe
- Let go the fear and resistance you may be feeling about the procedure
- Master proven strategies for dealing with anxiety and worries
- Less blood loss during surgery
- Fewer surgical complications Lower risks of infection Shorter hospital stays
- Reduced need for pain medication
Surgery coaching improves the outcome of your procedure by empowering you to go into the experience with more confidence and a relaxed mind and body.
When you reduce your health risks before and during the surgery, you can save on out of pocket costs spent on complications and a slow recovery afterwards.
* Dreher H, Mind-Body Interventions for Surgery: Evidence and Exigency, Advances In Mind-Body Medicine 14, 207-222, 1998
If you feel anxious or worried about your surgery, coaching is for you.
- Faster than expected healing and recovery
- Find the steps or strategies you need to get you through with confidence
- Emotionally process the event itself with post-surgical coaching
- Deal with a sense of loss or change of identity, which can happen unexpectedly
- Identify new limitations and find the assistance you need