- Suffering with brain fog, sleeplessness or roller coaster emotions?
- Getting easily frustrated or angry followed by floods of tears? Maybe you are worried about increasing anxiety or feelings of depression, low energy. You could even be experiencing panic attacks for the first time.
- Is it difficult to focus or make decisions?
- Struggling with hot flushes, cold flushes and night sweats that ruin your sleep? Maybe your skin is itchy or crawling.
- Are your allergies getting worse? Your digestion not quite as efficient as it used to be, you are developing aches and pains and tense muscles. You experience heart palpitations for no reason.
- Unexplained symptoms that you would like to ‘blame’ on your hormones.
- Your sex drive is – what was that like once upon a time?